Summer Camps will be held every week of the summer.
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
This years instruction will follow the US Kids Golf Instructional Level’s 1-5, with daily skills assessments and game based learning experiences. Each player will receive a learning booklet, cap, progress pins, snacks and more!!!!!!!
The Learning Program booklets are used by PGA professionals throughout the country and internationally. It features five levels of learning, each one progressively building on the other. Skills and correct forms are taught in putting, chipping, pitching, bunkers, and full swing. A playing ability test is included, along with sections on rules and etiquette. Incentive pins are earned, and progress can be measured. Once each level is completed, the young golfers move on to the next level. Kids, their parents, and their golf instructor all work from the same point of reference.
For more information or any quetions please contact
Mark J. Caldwell at email@example.com or 210.863.4653.
Mark J. Caldwell, Certified PGA Professional, Director of Instruction at Canyon Springs Golf Club, and owner of Total Golf Performance, has partnered with U.S. Kids Golf, the world’s leading organization in junior golf development, to operate the U.S. Kids Golf Academy at Canyon Springs. The academy will be a hub of learning and fun for young players while providing an unprecedented level of excellence in kids golf throughout the San Antonio area.
Coach Mark is able to operate this academy due to his impressive list of honors and accomplishments within junior golf, including being one of the first to complete U.S. Kids Golf Level 2 training at their National Academy in Southern Pines NC. He has also been recognized as a Top 50 Kids Coach by U.S. Kids Golf in 2017 & 2018 as well as being named a Growth of the Game honoree by the Golf Range Association of America in both years. He is also a member of the Southern Texas PGA Junior Golf Committee and a committee member of the Positive Coaching Alliance of Central Texas
We are excited to welcome you to the U.S. Kids Golf Academy at Canyon Springs Golf Club.
After School Program
- Golf instruction classes will be offered Mondays - Thursdays from 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- You have options!!! Attend once a week or up to all 4 instruction sessions.
- Classes will be hosted by our Director of Instruction Mark J. Caldwell, PGA a Level 2 Certified US Kids Coach and Top 50 Coach
- Classes will vary on content; however, our goal is to ensure your child has a good time while improving their golf game.
- We are flexible!!! If you miss a class for whatever reason, just attend another class to make up the lost day.
Program Cost: (per student)
More information here
Additional Benefits Include:
- Special member pricing on golf clubs, shoes, balls, shirts and caps.
- Free golf after 3:00 pm Mondays – Wednesdays (excluding holidays) based on availability and when accompanied by a paying adult.